SEO project phases
1. SEO analysis of your website. It is FREE.
We want to be sure that we understand your business and your needs. We also need to be sure that we can deliver what we promise.
We will provide you with a detailed analysis of your website from the search engines' standpoint. So you will get SEO recommendation for your web designer from a professional SEO company!
The report includes
- Website content review
- Website structure analysis
- Keyword research with recommendations on the keywords that would be the most effective for your business
- Competition analysis
- Recommendations on SEO strategy
To ensure that SEO campaign will fit you marketing strategy, we would like to hear some details from you.
- Where geographically you would like to promote your business. For example, the SEO campaign may be launched locally in your neighbourhood, or within the city (Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Cambridge or Alberta), or internationally.
- Which products/services you would like to promote. Some companies have a great list of products or services and it’s important to put priorities.
- What budget you are planning for SEO promotion.
Request SEO Analysis Report today!!! Our Toronto SEO team will be more than happy to give insights on your SEO campaign.
2. Personalized SEO campaign.
- Your website will be on the FIRST PAGE on Google, Yahoo and MSN, main search engines. It will become a 24/7 lead generation tool that NEW customers will find you from.
- We will email and present a detailed Monthly Progress Report with the lists of Internet sources where articles, press releases are submitted, with list of forums and blogs where we place postings. You will be able to get transparent information on our SEO activities.
3. SEO support plan after the project is completed.
Your website will be on the first page for at least 6 months after the SEO campaign. But because of some factors such as your competitors’ activities or just not-updating the website, you can start losing the high ranks. In this case we offer SEO support plan that will maintain your website on the first page.